¡No eres el único! Muchos padres se ven obligados a pagar más de lo que pueden pagar por sus copagos de cuidado de niños o no reciben ningún tipo de contrato porque CYFD está cometiendo errores y distribuyendo información errónea.
Firma nuestra petición hoy para ayudar a evitar que CYFD cometa errores en los contratos de cuidado infantil y rechazando a los padres que merecen esta oportunidad para mejorar las vidas de sus familias.
OLÉ Members who are permanent residents and ready to apply for citizenship have access to assistance in completing their application,
access to a lawyer who reviews all the paperwork
and classes to prepare for their exam.
We must take a stand and send a clear message: we will not allow our democracy to be silenced by fear.
This election is important from local races to the national level. The candidates we put in office will have a huge impact on our lives, including the lives of those who are unable to vote.
I PLEDGE TO VOTE:
• to keep DACA, enact DAPA, pass comprehensive Immigration reform and end family separation, detention and raids.
• to protect sacred Indigenous land, honor the treaties and ensure the sovereignty of Indigenous tribes.
• to end violence against women, children and LGBTQ communities.
• to end police brutality and criminalization of People of Color.
• for clean air, water and land.
• for worker rights, including paid sick leave.
• to ensure that every woman has access to reproductive healthcare.
• for our future by ensuring that every child has access to early childhood education.
Many of you follow OLÉ’s campaign to win earned sick days and predictable scheduling for everyone in Albuquerque. Last week, yet another retailer, the Gap, announced that they are responding to the Fair Workweek movement by ending on-call shifts.
Meanwhile, the national press continues to follow our Fair Workweek campaign in Albuquerque. The New York Times featured our leader, Kris Buchmann, in a story about how predictable scheduling has a critical impact on early childhood development. There is a clear connection between our Fair Workweek campaign and our fight to make high-quality preschool education something that every child in New Mexico has access to.
I think we are onto something. OLÉ and its friends are now setting our sites on Starbucks, asking them to join the Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Victoria’s Secret is announcing an end to on-call shifts.
If you or someone you know works at Starbucks and wants to learn more about this effort,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.